At Vector Engineering we manufacture precision engineering parts & components, using solid models, drawings or reverse engineering techniques, to customer specifications. Together with our professionally qualified artisans , using up to date CAD/CAM software, we can provide consistent quality and winning results every time.
Our infrastructure also empowers us with the capacity to work with large quantities, as well as the flexibility to process smaller single jobs.
(CNC) MACHINED COMPONENTS
Vector Engineering is a specialist manufacturer of a full range of (CNC) machine components, tooling and injection molded components particularly for the mining, engineering, liquid packaging, electrical generating components and wear parts industries.
Our versatility in the manufacturing of precision components empowers us to deliver in quality, on-time and within budget.
WE OPERATE IN PRACTICALLY ALL MATERIALS
- We design & build quality injection moulds to our customer’s exacting standards using solid models, drawings or reverse engineering from a sample.
- We base our designs on European mould base specifications to ensure any replacement parts are readily available.
- Full detailed drawings are filed on site so if repairs are carried out all work will be carried out to original specifications.
- We establish a routine care and maintenance schedule for all in house and customer injection moulds to ensure product specifictions are maintained and maximum injection mould life is achieved.
- Vector Engineering utilizes the latest servo driven injection moulding machines to injection mould components to exacting customer requirements.
- We will gladly advise and recommend polymer types and grades backed up with solid data from our respected materials suppliers.
- We guide our customers from initial product inception all the way through to product delivery
- Vector engineering can process solid models , 3D drawing capabilities or utilize reverse engineering techniques to obtain product data for manufacturing.
- We produce components from various ferrous and non ferrous metals as well as various polymer billets.
- Our molding machine capacities vary from 1 off’s to 1000’s per month.
- Presently our CNC milling capability has a bed of 1000 x 500 x 500.
- Our cnc lathe has a working diameter of 250mm x 350 long.
- We also have various conventional milling, lathe , grinding machines to complement our cnc capability.
Refurbishing Wear Parts
- We presently manufacture and refurbish OEM specification Polyurethane machine parts for Bevcan Rosslyn and Bevcan Springs .These parts and rollers have the polyurethane stripped from them and new inserts are cast / poured and machined back to original specifications.
- We also manufacture new guides and wear parts from friction resistant polymer billets to replace worn machine guides as per OEM specification